What is your Privacy & Data protection policy?
Modified on: Wed, 20 Dec, 2017 at 9:06 PM
- All input including text, images, voice, videos and information are shared with staff of Recherché Digital on need to know basis.
- All data provided / gathered / final output for project shall be removed from the computers and sent for safe storage (except Classified projects, where we purge data) after completing the project and receiving the “Approval” Email.
- On client instruction all data including any type of input acquired/sent may be handed over to client/ destroyed without keeping any backup after completing the project.
- All storage material like CD, Pen drive, Hard disk or similar storage devices are kept in safe custody with in the project duration and after wards data either destroyed or moved to safe storage. ( By default we move it safe storage, except project marked as Classified where data is purged)
- Images / video / text gathered during the recci of the company are kept safe with higher authorities and used only for making the proposal and planning the shoot recommendation and implementation. It will not be shared with any body.
- Company keeps the data for 6 months after completion (Except Confidential projects) and thereafter company may destroy the data until specifically asked by client to keep it for future reference or work.
- All sensitive data / images /video/voice are not shared with similar industry client
- Bharat Infotech, may use the part / full presentation/website to show as a sample/demo where the final product is meant for public viewing. All sensitive data / images /video/voice are not shared with similar industry client except projects marked as “Classified”
- We assure the maximum possible data protection and privacy of our valuable customer by maintain the high standard and best possible practice however cannot guarantee of any data leakage by any unforeseen circumstances.
Classes of protection: We divide presentations in three categories
1. Public: Most of the presentations are meant for public viewing & made for marketing. These presentations are kept in public category and final output of same is considered for “general public viewing”
2. Sensitive: Presentation carrying few slides/section/module which carries sensitive information but may go public after removing sensitive part.
3. Classified: Confidential presentations are end to end classified and are kept in classified category for protection like banking, pitching, education material, board room presentations, financial data etc. These presentations are delivered to clients and no copy/backup/data is kept for any future viewing.
You can check your quotation where it is either mentioned or you may specifically ask to change the protection class for your project.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.